how add module to stand alone

paul emery
The interesting thread re profiles brought me to ask this question (i searched archives and the answer didn't pop up to me)
Where is best place to get information/instructions on adding modules to a stand alone opensim implementation.
TIA

Re: how add module to stand alone

justincc
This is a missing piece of wiki documentation right now.  To be honest, this might currently be a little ad hoc for each
module.  The whisper module, for instance, instructs you to drop the DLL in the bin/ directory and add entries to the
main OpenSim.ini.

There was a directory called bin/addon-modules where module config files could be separate placed (with the DLL still in
bin/).  Looking for it just now, I realized that I accidentally deleted it on Jul 7 2011.  I have just restored it.

http://justincc.org/blog

Re: how add module to stand alone

paul emery
well shucks that's easy enough. in fact i have the whisper module working. maybe i am not as dumb as i thought i was :-0