hypergrid teleports and non-hypergrid simulators

hypergrid teleports and non-hypergrid simulators

Mic Bowman
we have two simulators with one region each running with hypergrid
turned on. we want "foreign" users to go through one of the gateways
to get into our grid. i know that the users can freely teleport around
our grid once they have hypergrid teleported to a gateway region. what
are the *expected* capabilities for that kind of users once the leave
the hypergrid enabled region and move around the rest of our grid?

--mic