inventory items with type = 2 and assetID = Zero ID

inventory items with type = 2 and assetID = Zero ID

aiaustin
Looking at my MySQL database for my grid I see some inventoryitems
that have an assetID that is the zero UUID
(00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000). They are have an
inventoryName that is the name of an avatar and have assetType=2 and invType=2

Are these contact calling cards?  And doe sit matter that they have
the null UUID in the database?

Re: inventory items with type = 2 and assetID = Zero ID

justincc
These are calling cards.  Without looking in detail, my guess would be that the uuid of the friend is stored within
inventory fields and so an asset is not necessary.

On 06/11/13 09:33, Ai Austin wrote:

> Looking at my MySQL database for my grid I see some inventoryitems that have an assetID that is the zero UUID
> (00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000). They are have an inventoryName that is the name of an avatar and have
> assetType=2 and invType=2
>
> Are these contact calling cards?  And doe sit matter that they have the null UUID in the database?

OSVW Consulting