inworld computer creater

Jose Manuel

Hi

I developed an inworld computer with code here: https://github.com/elmanytas/osl-computer/

It creates an OpenStack instance and show the console in a prim's face.

I will give a speech about osl computer in https://t3chfest.uc3m.es/2017/ to people that want to know what is a Virtual Reality environment.

I will talk them about Second Life and OpenSim but I need more Open Source stuff to compare with like Wonderland, realXtend or Qwaq Forums.

The question is, do you know other Open Source software that could help people to create a Virtual World like OpenSimulator does?

Thank you