landaccesslist manipulation

Olli Aro
Administrator

Hi all,

I am running OpenSim with MySql backend and trying to manipulate directly landaccesslist table in order to implement restricted access areas as part of my OpenSim deployment.

Now, it seems that the database pool is cached or something, since if I manipulate table landaccesslist directly my updates are only recognized after I restart my OpenSim server. Obviously this is not nice, so I was wondering if someone knows way to flush the database pool after I have modified the database?

Regards,

Olli