lightshare

Andsim
  hi everyone,

i been trying to get asking on irc opensim and other no one  has really
ansawer me
can u guys
tell me
i downloaded opensim 0.7 rc2, i want to setup lightshare in hat region,
i have enable light share, but i notice mysql only
do i have to use mysql to use it?
next what is command for script to change windlight only for lightshare
viewer enabled
let me asap

Re: lightshare

Master_Mirage
Andrew Simpson wrote
  hi everyone,

i been trying to get asking on irc opensim and other no one  has really
ansawer me
can u guys
tell me
i downloaded opensim 0.7 rc2, i want to setup lightshare in hat region,
i have enable light share, but i notice mysql only
do i have to use mysql to use it?
next what is command for script to change windlight only for lightshare
viewer enabled
let me asap
Hi, to make it work you need to see if you have a db for it.(regionwindlight) If not your still ok let me know if you dont and ill will put the sql for it in our web sites download section.
Meta7 crew was verry nice and got us working.
Your also going to need ether there viewer or imprudence to see it.
But works fine here :)

Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: lightshare

Master_Mirage
Sub note: the other viewer may be emerald im not shure if the offical imprudence decodes lightshare or not.
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com