linux service scripts for opensim

Sean Dague-2
Based on some gentle prodding, I've set up a forge project for the init
scripts that I wrote for opensim for linux -
http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/linuxservice/

And there is even a release tarball out there now.  The region script is
pretty well tested, the grid one less so.  I'd appreciate feedback from
linux users, and will continue to update and create new releases as we
get better fixes in there.  It wasn't quite done for the 2nd birthday,
but close. :)

I'll happily monitor feedback here as well.

        -Sean

--
Sean Dague / Neas Bade
[hidden email]