map tiles

Sara Payne
Please can someone tell me how to clear the whole map so it can be
regenerated from scratch? So that empty spaces are once again displayed as
water?

Thanks in advance

Re: map tiles

Timothy Rogers
In your Robust's directory, you will see a folder named "maptiles" you just go into that folder and clear out all but the default water tile. You may have to restart robust after doing this, and issue the command/restart any simulators you have running to generate new tiles to push to robust.

--
  Timothy Rogers
  [hidden email]