my new gig

John "Pathfinder" Lester
Howdy folks,

As of last week, I am now the Director of Community Development at ReactionGrid.

A big part of my role right now will be working with educators who are
looking to expand their virtual world strategy and presence to include
other grids.  I'll also be working closely with the many educators
already using ReactionGrid.

But my overall role will be working with *all* the different
communities of people using ReactionGrid, helping them all grow and
succeed.

You can email me directly at my new address: [hidden email]

Take care,
-John

----------------------------
John Lester
Director, Community Development
ReactionGrid
http://reactiongrid.com

Mobile: 617 910 0386 | Twitter: @Pathfinder
Blog: http://becunningandfulloftricks.com

“If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up the men to gather wood,
divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the
vast and endless sea.”  -Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Re: my new gig

Aldon Hynes
It is tempting to send out an email congratulating Pathfinder on his new
gig.  However, it sounds like the real congratulations should go to
ReactionGrid for making such a hire and perhaps to the Opensim developers
for creating a platform that attracts so much talent.

This is a great day for ReactionGrid and for all Opensim enthusiasts.

Aldon

Robin Teigland
Hi John,

Congrats on your new position!!! Really excellent news for the community.

Keep up the good work!!

Best,
Robin