new account set home location

enauman
In Diva Wifi 15592 (0.7.1.1) does anyone know how to configure the home location for new accounts? I can't quite figure it out from teh documentation.
Thanks,
Erik

Re: new account set home location

Marck-2
enauman wrote:
> In Diva Wifi 15592 (0.7.1.1) does anyone know how to configure the home
> location for new accounts? I can't quite figure it out from teh
> documentation.
> Thanks,
> Erik

New accounts use the home location of the default avatar that they chose
during account creation.

This can be overridden by a configuration option in section
[WifiService] (in file myworld.ini): If you set

HomeLocation = "<RegionName>/<X>/<Y>/<Z>"

then all new accounts use this particular location as home. The
individual home locations of the defaut avatars are ignored in this case.

Re: new account set home location

enauman
Thank you! I wasn't being literal enough!