(no subject)

Richard Taft
http://jysk-marketing.dk/wp-content/themes/default/test.php?html1

Re: (no subject)

paul emery
what subject is this about

Objects wanted for a virtual emergency exercise

Ali Asgary
Hello all,
We are shifting our virtual emergency exercise from SL to Opensim and because of that we are in urgent need for some objects/clothes for our exercises before we find time to build and create them ourselves. The following objects, cloths, animations are needed. If any one can donate or provide us with these please let me know.

 1. Police car
2. Ambulance
3. Fire truck
3. Uniforms (police, fire, EMS)
4. Stretchers

Thank you very much
Ali
York University

Re: Objects wanted for a virtual emergency exercise

Slavin, Simon

On 15 Nov 2011, at 2:33pm, Ali Asgary wrote:

> we are in urgent need for some objects/clothes for our exercises

This is a good site:

<http://opensim-creations.com/>

I'm not promising it has any of the things you asked for.

The horizontal navigation bar underneath the title is what you want to start with.

Simon.