one mind?

Master_Mirage
Some have been around in OS longer than me but we get along.
Im not shure that all of this isant fragment into an 'I' thing
Seems the over all idea is lost to 'I' did and not the orginal 'Kick ass'.
You know im the reblel , non conforing type but also your best supporter to the comon folks
In our grid USERS rule. but were depending on core devs

We came to S to break the ll bonds but ...

got nothing more

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
We have done alot and not saying ty but why all this is sp to a few, users dont care. I sent alot real $ for them.. 10k real hardwere and was my risk. in that time verry cool ppl come. and it works but thay all ask when is this done? i cant say
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
mostly were all disabled as rl borken bodys.. 3d is all we have to be human. im not but thay should have a right to llife someplace. most think in terms of RL nothing wrong.. we dont so lets let the ppl work and not just the ! of eye plz

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
I gues the main point is who dose this server? for some affliced b4 we die, this all we got. there is no who made it possable, just that it lets us have a fredom that rl took from us.

Who do you serve?
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Gryc Ueusp
Um...What?

On 05/20/2010 06:02 PM, Master_Mirage wrote:

> I gues the main point is who dose this server? for some affliced b4 we die,
> this all we got. there is no who made it possable, just that it lets us have
> a fredom that rl took from us.
>
> Who do you serve?
>

> -----
> Our New Web Page
> Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
I spent alot of money to build the servers and never ask for a dime! Its not about me, its about the ones that are pushing a buttom w. a stick that impress me. We will do all we can for them but devs can do more plz. VR no matter how you look at it, is also the olny life some hav's: love frendship trust depends on what happns to the whats ignored! we dont run a grid just cuz it feels good. We meet the needs and welome the help.

tnx
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
woot! tnx for email. thats the point

Os tends to asume normal amd not  eflicted and not the stuff that us crips care for. i say we get on with it
Bet we can :)
.
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
Point is, who are you over the ones that need this ?
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

James Stallings II
Not that we assume, Master Mirage, we just dont know. The web hides us all. To quote the "New Yorker" Magazine from days long gone, "On the internet, no one knows you're a dog".

My old dad, god rest him, died of Lou Gherig's disease. VR give him what you say in his final years: another life. In some ways, mebbe a better one than he ever had.

In any event, I know a bit something more of you now, and I apologize to you for the rough shoulder what I showed you in the past, and hope you would understand why I'd done it.

I am happy to see you not give up on this.

Hang in there, some are prayin fer you and fer yours.

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 6:40 PM, Master_Mirage <[hidden email]> wrote:

Point is, who are you over the ones that need this ?

-----
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
:) ty .. users req i stick my neck out for them.. chop it how yor like!

Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
Sry, its ok, rl effliced we make it work simple as a truck!
otheres want you to pay or some crap! tha got noting to offer to the dead!
Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage
So us a favor and listen to us. costs nothing ..
were old but still works htp://tritongrid.com  and ya tool alot of bros to get it right :P)
but were all cipts here! rl all fucked.. so we dribble om you!

Our New Web Page
Http://www.TritonGrid.com

Re: one mind?

Master_Mirage