[opensim-users] UGRM, FreeSwitch centralisation with R.O.B.U.S.T?

[opensim-users] UGRM, FreeSwitch centralisation with R.O.B.U.S.T?

Christophe, Jean-Charles Narbonne
Hi I've seen Robust can handle freeswitch... but no documentation at all on this subject... do anybody use this feature? How?

--
Best regards,
Christophe Narbonne

Re: [opensim-users] UGRM, FreeSwitch centralisation with R.O.B.U.S.T?

Roger BUCK
Christophe, Jean-Charles Narbonne wrote:
 > Hi I've seen Robust can handle freeswitch... but no
 > documentation at all on this subject...
 > do anybody use this feature? How?

I am currently playing with freeswitch - so far I have broken more than
I have fixed...

Example: Freeswitch install will probably break yum on CentOS/Fedora

http://www.groundworkopensource.com/community/forums/viewtopic.php?p=4479

The purpose of the script (below) is to "add /lib and /usr/lib to the
top of the file" - It does the following:
   1) renames ld.so.conf to ld.so.conf-temp
   2) creates a new file called ld.so.conf and puts the lines /lib and
/usr/lib into it
   3) appends the contents of ld.so.conf-temp to the end of the new
ld.so.conf file
   4) deletes the temp file
   5) run ldconfig

cat script:
# ldconfig suckage
mv /etc/ld.so.conf /etc/ld.so.conf-temp
cat <<EOF> /etc/ld.so.conf
/lib
/usr/lib
EOF
cat /etc/ld.so.conf-temp >> /etc/ld.so.conf
yes | rm /etc/ld.so.conf-temp
ldconfig
---

Re: [opensim-users] UGRM, FreeSwitch centralisation with R.O.B.U.S.T?

Huan
Hi all
I user Opensim 0.6.6 anh Hippo viewer run on localhost. I create GROUP but can not create. Pls tell me how to create? and in Opensim can not use money as SL?

thank so much.

On Fri, Sep 25, 2009 at 4:27 PM, Christophe, Jean-Charles Narbonne <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi I've seen Robust can handle freeswitch... but no documentation at all on this subject... do anybody use this feature? How?

--
Best regards,
Christophe Narbonne

Dau Huan