osGetRegionStats() function for parcels? osGetParcelStats()?

osGetRegionStats() function for parcels? osGetParcelStats()?

tringate
I have a need to get much better stats for individual parcels, much like the osGetRegionStats() gives for a region.  I see there are some functions that do allow things like prims on a parcel to be discovered.  My specific need is to get much better information on both prim impact and script loading on individual parcels.

Ideally it would be nice to be able to get this information for all parcels on a given region from any parcel on the region.  If that is not possible a script on each parcel could collect the information and send it to a master script, or to an http server.

If you have solved this kind of problem on individual parcels I would be interested in learning the trick.

Another need I have is to be able to get the “parcel name” of where an avatar arrives on any given region.  Currently I can tell when an avatar arrives and leaves a region, but in the case of a var where I have made several parcels, it would be very convenient to be able to get the parcel name of what those coordinates are on with a script function.  Maybe that already exists, but I have not discovered it yet.

Tom