personal plea on patents

Diva Canto
In the light of recent events, I want to make this plea explicit and
widely distributed:
http://www.metaverseink.com/blog/?p=30

No need to panic, the project is not in danger. But it became clear to
me that we need to raise awareness of this issue, so that people in this
community stop and think before they file patents to please investors
and managers.

Re: personal plea on patents

drwhiet@spacefriends.de
i just retweeted it to all my friends .. but please can you tell us
about those "recent events"  ... the Blog entry did not talk about it ..

best regards
Wordfromthe Wise

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----