quick simiangrid question

core
there's an extra slice of pumpkin pie for anyone who can point me in the
direction of the hippest, most up to date repo for SimianGrid with
-working- HG goodness.  if you don't like pumpkin pie, i gots other
stuffs ;)

hope everyone is gearing up/down for a lovely holiday season.

all my best.

- core

Re: quick simiangrid question

InuYasha Meiji
All set here.  Got my whole fresh bottle of insulin and my stretchy
pants all ready to go.  ;)

Bring on the stuffing and apple cider.
InuYasha

On 11/18/2012 12:27 PM, core wrote:

> there's an extra slice of pumpkin pie for anyone who can point me in
> the direction of the hippest, most up to date repo for SimianGrid with
> -working- HG goodness.  if you don't like pumpkin pie, i gots other
> stuffs ;)
>
> hope everyone is gearing up/down for a lovely holiday season.
>
> all my best.
>
> - core

Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions. on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive, 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 6 users allowed Now).

Re: quick simiangrid question

Mic Bowman
Try the github repository... I think it is updated with my hypergrid
changes. Though I have not tested with all of Crista's new HG2
functionality. I'm pretty sure the limited inventory access will not
work.

https://github.com/openmetaversefoundation/simiangrid

--mic

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:02 PM, InuYasha Meiji
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> All set here.  Got my whole fresh bottle of insulin and my stretchy pants
> all ready to go.  ;)
>
> Bring on the stuffing and apple cider.
> InuYasha
>

> On 11/18/2012 12:27 PM, core wrote:
>>
>> there's an extra slice of pumpkin pie for anyone who can point me in the
>> direction of the hippest, most up to date repo for SimianGrid with -working-
>> HG goodness.  if you don't like pumpkin pie, i gots other stuffs ;)
>>
>> hope everyone is gearing up/down for a lovely holiday season.
>>
>> all my best.
>>
>> - core

> Opensim User: In Gridmode  on Version 0.7.4. Nine Instances with 56 Regions.
> on Windows 7, 64-bit. Phenom 9500 2.2 GHz Quad Core, Terabyte Hard Drive,
> 8gig DDR2 RAM.  Used XAMPP to load PHP Version 5.3.0, Apache
> and MySQL 5.1.41-community edition.  Groups, Profiles, Vivox Voice and
> Offline Messages all working. (Not yet Public, 6 users allowed Now).

Re: quick simiangrid question

unethika
Is your offer good for this year's thanksgiving instead? https://github.com/unethika/simiangrid Not everything works yet, but it should get you there and back.

Re: quick simiangrid question

Mic Bowman
most of my most recent updates are inĀ https://github.com/intelvwi/simiangrid
this includes updates for hypergrid, offloaded texture loading, and a branch for offloaded inventory (still VERY alpha)

--mic