"Yengine" information?

Luisillo Contepomi
Please Who know where can I see find about Yengine?

I have this error in region console from dev of today.

2018-12-11 16:55:07,469 FATAL Fatal error:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown
by the target of an invocation. --->
System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for
'OpenSim.Region.ScriptEngine.Yengine.Yengine' threw an exception. --->
System.IO.FileLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'log4net,
Version=2.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its
dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not
match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)

Best regards,