recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

tugbatokel .
Hi all,

I started having problem with Opensim world after I restarted it.

I have multiple regions. Once I restarted the opensim, objects in one of
our recent builded region are missing. But, objects in all the other
regions are okay.
Now I am trying to build in all regions, it works, but when I restart the
opensim again, they are lost. This is happening to all of my regions.

We used to restart all the time, and did not have this kind of problem
ever.
I appreciate your help.
Thanks.

Re: recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

Asaff Belfer
Check that your prim usage in every region has not passed the limit of
prims set for the region. It seems like Open Simulator allows the usage of
prims beyond the limit set for the region but after a restart it removes
the excess prims and so objects get lost.

Thanks,
Asaff

On Tue, Jun 2, 2020 at 12:49 PM tugbatokel . <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I started having problem with Opensim world after I restarted it.
>
> I have multiple regions. Once I restarted the opensim, objects in one of
> our recent builded region are missing. But, objects in all the other
> regions are okay.
> Now I am trying to build in all regions, it works, but when I restart the
> opensim again, they are lost. This is happening to all of my regions.
>
> We used to restart all the time, and did not have this kind of problem
> ever.
> I appreciate your help.
> Thanks.

Re: recent builded objects missing after restarting Opensim

tugbatokel .
Thanks for your response.
We did not exceed prim usage at that specific region. Actually, when I
opened the world, I could be able to see all the objects in that region.
After I restart Opensim, some of them disappeared in that region.
So now, although we have couple of objects in that region, when I create
even simple box, and restart the Opensim, it even disappears.
Any other ideas?

Thanks.
Tugba