search and traffic colum

Luisillo Contepomi-2
Hi all,
The column "dwell" in search_parcels is showed in the search viewer as
column "Traffic". (In the wiki we have not information about this column ).

Some time ago I am using a very simple script for update the traffic
information for the parcel where the prim with script is located.

A sensor detect the avatars in parcel and save their names in a list and
hourly count how avatars are in the list, connect to the database
through a call to a php script in my web server, and adds visits for
this last hour, to the "dwell" column in table search_parcel for the
same parcel uuid.

This is a very rudimentary procedure that must have a script for to do
this in each plot  announced in the search.

Now the question is ¿how can I update the information about traffic in
the parcels, directly from the server (region module or
activating/configurating other)?

Any idea is very welcome

--
Luisillo Contepomi

Re: search and traffic colum

Butch Arnold
Hello Luisillo,

Have a look at:
https://github.com/Barosonix/Barosonix-Dwell-Module

I have a custom solution I am running which works in a very similar
manner to this.

~Butch

On 2/4/2015 12:55 PM, Luisillo Contepomi wrote:

> Hi all,
> The column "dwell" in search_parcels is showed in the search viewer as
> column "Traffic". (In the wiki we have not information about this
> column ).
>
> Some time ago I am using a very simple script for update the traffic
> information for the parcel where the prim with script is located.
>
> A sensor detect the avatars in parcel and save their names in a list and
> hourly count how avatars are in the list, connect to the database
> through a call to a php script in my web server, and adds visits for
> this last hour, to the "dwell" column in table search_parcel for the
> same parcel uuid.
>
> This is a very rudimentary procedure that must have a script for to do
> this in each plot  announced in the search.
>
> Now the question is ¿how can I update the information about traffic in
> the parcels, directly from the server (region module or
> activating/configurating other)?
>
> Any idea is very welcome
>
> --
> Luisillo Contepomi