second life object upgrade and rotating when physical

second life object upgrade and rotating when physical

Tom Willans
Hi,

1)
I have just upgraded from version 7935 to version 8139. Despite having copied across the database items imported from secondlife have not rezzed. I can rezz one of them now and they are successfully re-appear after quiting and restarting opensim. I am using the standalone version on OpenSim.

2)
I have another object imported from secondlife whose scripts need to be touched. The touch function only works when the object is made explicitly physical. However I cannot rotate the object successfully leaving the object at a skewed angle ( as all secondlife imported objects are ). The object returns to the original orientation outside of the build mode.

Has anyone encountered these quirks?

Best Regards
Tom