set CreateDefaultAvatarEntries true for all viewers..

set CreateDefaultAvatarEntries true for all viewers..

Opensimfan
This post was updated on .
please set this for all viewers, this prevents (maybe) a viewer crash
caused by "no textures found in database" on fist run (clean database)

     ;; This switch creates the minimum set of body parts and avatar entries for a viewer 2 to show a
     ;; default "Ruth" avatar rather than a cloud.
     CreateDefaultAvatarEntries = true

this will hopefully copy "Ruth" skin/shape/cloth textures to inventory
and make them default.

thank you...

Thank you for reading this message, I will send a reply As soon as
possible...

Thank you

  My Twitter Page (follow me please)
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

  My Facebook page (Become my friend please... :) )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

  My Google+ page (Follow me please... :) )
https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992
..
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+