software tip: Free and open web-based board for OpenSim!

software tip: Free and open web-based board for OpenSim!

Opensimfan
http://apps.devi.com.co/board/?mid=514
OpenSimFan

My Opensim/Second Life Blog
http://verwijs.wordpress.com

(Dutch, basic hardware/software help windows, Mac, Linux)
http://verwijs-pc.nl

My Twitter Page:
http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan

My Facebook page (be my friend, please )
http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+

Re: software tip: Free and open web-based board for OpenSim!

paul emery
I am getting hyperlink could not be established when try to hg to the region.

Re: software tip: Free and open web-based board for OpenSim!

DZ-2

  4. software tip: Free and open web-based board for   OpenSim!
     (DutchGlory)

Re: software tip: Free and open web-based board for OpenSim!

Opensimfan
This post was updated on .
I tried to get it myself but don't know where to get the board in-world...  and iar doesn't work yet with opensim.

thanks DZ  for the links :)

the idea for text or html on a prim is to be able to add or change it quickly
(like a message board)  with an external php page or other way...

we should make more use of this, make some cool tools

dutch