special version of OpenSim, will pay

liefrasmuson
I've been working on this for about 2 weeks, and just not getting it
here's what I need, OpenSim, will be using UGAIM (not standalone)
but instead of the grid being 256X256 regions - I need 32X32 regions (yes - much smaller regions)
that's it for now, I can't really afford much but I will pay US $100.00 to somoene
who can sucesfully do it, deliver the code, plus a listing of files and subsections changed.
Thanks

Re: special version of OpenSim, will pay

Tristan-2
I can't tell you much other than sim sizes (256x256) is hardcoded into the viewer. To my knowledge, there is no viewer which a 32x32 region would work with. Also, if you dont mind me asking, why do you need a 32x32 region?

On Thu, Apr 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've been working on this for about 2 weeks, and just not getting it
here's what I need, OpenSim, will be using UGAIM (not standalone)
but instead of the grid being 256X256 regionsĀ - I need 32X32 regionsĀ (yes - much smaller regions)