strange behavior it seems that the animesh sends animation to my avatar when enter in region.

strange behavior it seems that the animesh sends animation to my avatar when enter in region.

Luisillo Contepomi
I have detected strange behavior when I reach a region of my property
that contains animated mesh that I own. Sometimes my avatar begins to
perform the animation (dance) of the Animesh. I have not been able to
reproduce it voluntarily. It happens randomly. The viewer used is
Firestorm.

Luisillo

Re: strange behavior it seems that the animesh sends animation to my avatar when enter in region.

Luisillo Contepomi
The script I am using is this:

//--------------------------
integer contador;
integer total;
float tiempo = 15.0 ;

default
{
    state_entry()
    {
             total = llGetInventoryNumber(INVENTORY_ANIMATION);
              llSetTimerEvent(tiempo);
    }

     timer()
    {
     llStopObjectAnimation(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ANIMATION,contador));

        if (contador <= total){
            string nombre = llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ANIMATION,contador);
            llStartObjectAnimation(llGetInventoryName(INVENTORY_ANIMATION,
nombre));

            contador ++;
         } else {
             llResetScript();
             }
        }
}

Yes I know. It is impossible but .... my avatar dances upon arrival
some times :-)

Regards,
Luisillo