what's the get_capabilities uri

mahmoud ismail-3
Hi all,

i'm just a beginner in OpenSim and i have some questions

if i want to create a registration page for my Grid what does i need to do ??
as i know that i have to interact with the capabilities server to get the capabilities uri then i'll request the create new avatar service is that right? what's the capabilities uri ?? should i define it ?? if so, where??

thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Mahmoud Ismail

Re: what's the get_capabilities uri